Assist you in understanding how your genes influence:
• Your body size and weight;
• Your ability to lose weight;
• Your appetite and eating behaviours;
• How your body stores and processes dietary fats;
• Your risk of having an abnormal cholesterol profile;
• Your vitamin, mineral, and other nutrient needs;
• Your sensitivity to specific tastes, foods, and drinks;
• Your power, endurance, recovery and injury risk when you exercise
Results you can understand sent to your device!
Easy to Understand
Gain meaningful insights about your health with easy-to-understand test results.
View a personalized report as well as detailed information about what your results mean for you!
Take action on your health and wellness. Use your report to help guide your next steps
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What do I do when I receive my kit?
Once you receive your test kit, you will need to open your kit and complete the label. You will need to follow the instructions on the package and enter your numeric barcode and fill in your details.
How long do results take?
Taking the test is easy. It only takes 10 minutes for you to swab and register. Once we have received your DNA sample, it takes the lab and scientific team 10 to 15 working days, depending on your location, to process your results and send a report back to you.
How was my report created?
Your DNA was extracted from the cheek sample you provided and was analyzed at a NATA accredited laboratory. Based on the available information found in the published literature, each gene has been assigned a category according to the likely clinical significance. The three categories are: Least Favourable, Less Favourable and Normal/Favourable. You can have access to your report in your DNA Portal, and you can share this with future health professionals.
Privacy and Security
Customers maintain ownership of their DNA sample and can request that it be destroyed at any time. Furthermore:
• The lab does not and will not sell or share any generic data (de-identified or otherwise) to any third-party such as a pharmaceutical or marketing company.
• The lab will only share the results of a Wellness & Nutrition test with a healthcare practitioner of the customer's choosing after obtaining their expressed consent.
• Customer information is always stored separately from DNA samples on secure encrypted servers in order to preserve the highest standard of privacy. Your information will never be shared.
• Genetic results are accessed through secure encrypted portals and accessible only with an alphanumeric password